Wednesday, April 1, 2015

my paper mache lampbase technique

Dear All
Due to health my projects got delayed but I could manage to finish one of my early projects of paper mache,
here it goes

you must be thinking that ,it has been blogged last month already..

actually this time I wish to show some of the pictures that I took while making it..

and share a quick tip  too

its a simple looking globe lamp-base that I made  with the help of a vase..





since the base of the electrical fittings,(which is a wood block)  requires a small hole to  fit, I used a cold-drink bottle.



afterwards it looked like this



now it was time to decorate it

egg shells were broken and glued
then whole thing was painted  black
blue oil paints applied,and excess was wiped off with a rag

ta-da!




No comments:

Post a Comment