Wednesday, September 2, 2015

my peasant top

Dear all

Its my BIRTHDAY month and am very excited allready ....Astrologically speaking , the month of August is generally a quite month for me ..thats why you people wont see me blogging much ...lots of projects usually get pending and my mood--Ufff! its always on roller coaster..Now as my solar return comes near ,I get back in to shape...hope this new birthday year am about to start comes with new exciting turn of events..
so here is a birthday present to myself --A peasant top.


see am not much proud of my sewing capabilities but I thought this beginner project I can knail easily--and BAM ,my stars are indeed shinning---I knailed it ..and it has given me spulrge of confidence to sew further...


it wont have been possible without the EXACT tutorial...(am a VIRGO ,guys!) ,with an IQ level of a POLAR BEAR ,I started my journey of sewing ,I was fearful.I searched for that perfect tutorial with which any beginner can start fearlessly ,VOILA ,I found it .

I want to share that with you ,so that you can make youself glad n proud...

before that I would like to showoff my handiwork!


how do i look?

 i think its nice
 feeling like a legend!

you can follow my sewing board in pinterest -lots of beginner's projects


HERE IS THE LINK 
here you will find the tutorial ,how you can make an adult size peasant top!

give it a try!!

njoy

No comments:

Post a Comment