Wednesday, May 6, 2015

my villa






  hi
As I was telling in my last post,if a bottle is not altered in-to a house ,then its wasted!!and I find much pleasure when making complicated and challenging project like this...since this was my first try ,I am not fully satisfied( may be that's the problem with me..am not satisfied easily) hence I am looking forward to have another project like this...I must mention that ,this was inspired by a Mediterranean villa..those villas are so colorful and cheerful ,that I wish I could own one..


here I live in an old city with lots of old British architectural examples,hope to integrate those flavors in my future works..

now for few days I will be working on my painting and drawing skills,its been neglected for a long time..see you next month

till then Ba-bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment