Beyond24Colours

its a craft blog of a newbie!

Pages

  • Home
  • Album
  • Tools
  • Tell Me
  • G+
  • Sites I like
  • paintings!!
  • After Framing & Displays !!
  • Lamps!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense. (Pablo Picasso)

More Pablo Picasso quotes at izquotes.com
Posted by Ananya at 1:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: creativity quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Ananya Chattopadhyay

Create Your Badge

picture

picture
Follow Ananya's board Craft inspirations on Pinterest.
Visit Ananya's profile on Pinterest.
Since 8.10.2012

Disqus for Beyond 24 colours


My Crafts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from peacelily4. Make your own badge here.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • Altered bottle: Tutorial
    hi  Dear All I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR...  Cant believe another year passed so quickly!lets start our new year w...
  • Ribbon embroidery tutorials part 1
    Dear All I had been browsing many sites to gather some useful tips on ribbon embroidery or ribbon flower making..I wish to share it here...
  • Few tips from my diary on the pepar mache:tutorial
    hi Dear All The readers who has been following my posts on PM ( paper mache ) research( I should really call it casual exploration),know...
  • best bodice drafting tutorial
    Dear all Finally the festive season is over and my ill health is recovering...this new sewing bug of mine is not ready to leave me as ...
  • Wreath
    Hi Friends!! These days I am really obsessed with Wreath-making, because its a new avenue to me which I never tried before.  There are so...
  • some basic tricks: Photoshop
    1. Press Tab, to hide the toolbars and palettes, Shift + Tab will hide only palette. 2. Shift + click on the blue bar at the top too...
  • (no title)
    “The urge to destroy is also a creative urge.” ― Pablo Picasso
  • RUSSIAN DECORATIVE PAINTING
  • Fridger Handle Cover
    Dear All Welcome to 2014! I WISH YOU A WARM HAPPY NEW YEAR ! This year my resolution would be to spend as much as time on crafts! I kn...

Total Pageviews

My Favourites blogs,sites,page

  • LIFE IS A GOOD BOOK
  • SurrealSpotlight
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

Ananya
View my complete profile

Copyright Notice


All the work presented in this blog is copyrighted by the author. I love to share my process and you are welcome to utilize the techniques described. However I don't believe it is fair to copy another's work outright, specially since artists and craftspeople are trying to make a living of it. I get inspiration from many artists and learn from them and I hope you do to.

copycatch


Labels

  • Free eBooks (35)
  • Tutorial (26)
  • lampshade (22)
  • creativity quotes (21)
  • paintings (19)
  • Decoupage (17)
  • Clay-Work (13)
  • Work in Progress (12)
  • personal talk (12)
  • sewing (12)
  • altered bottles (7)
  • paper mache (7)
  • Interior Decorations (5)
  • free patterns (5)
  • ribbon embroidery (5)
  • Glass-Art (4)
  • Pots (4)
  • beadings (4)
  • chemical ceramic (4)
  • jewellery making (4)
  • other hobbies (4)
  • Links (3)
  • inspiring links (3)
  • pepar mache (3)
  • videos (3)
  • Cold Porcelain (2)
  • Inspirations (2)
  • Photoshop (2)
  • dolls (2)
  • dye-ing (2)
  • miniature painting (2)
  • mixed media (2)
  • Altered book (1)
  • Marble-works (1)
  • Other crafts (1)
  • Perfume-Making (1)
  • Wreath (1)
  • metal embossing (1)
  • miniatures (1)
  • soft and hardwere (1)
  • tiles (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2015 (61)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2014 (56)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (79)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Oil Painting : Lord Ganesha
      • hi
      • The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense. (Pa...
      • Lampshade Base Out of wine Bottle
      • Ganesha! (WIP)
      • Durga Puja- A blast of creative Inspirations!
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)

Visit Craftziners

lets get hookd


Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.